Thai Restaurants In Chicago
A brief description of some great Thai restaurants in Chicago and the suburbs.
Thai food has quickly become a favorite of many people desiring healthy, ethnic food. Here in Chicago and the suburbs, we have many great Thai restaurants to choose from.
The following are amongst the best:
1. Thai Classic. Located at 3332 N. Clark Street in Chicago, this attractive restaurant, located right by Wrigley Field, has a wonderful all-day buffet for just $9.95. The food is always fresh, and the decor is lovely.
2. Ruby of Siam. Located in Evanston, this restaurant boasts a huge menu, offering many dishes that you won't find at any other Thai restaurant. Reasonably priced. Try their lime chicken - it's delicious!
3. Noodle Garden. Also located in Evanston, this restaurant has both wonderful food and fantastic service from a very knowledgeable waitstaff. Try their Pad Woon Sen.
4. Jasmine Thai Cuisine. This quaint and charming restaurant located in the northern suburb of Northbrook has a more typical Thai menu. The food is wonderfully prepared and very flavorful. Try their Mus Sa Mon Beef Curry.
5. Arun's. Located at 4156 N. Kedzie in Chicago, this is perhaps Chicago's most upscale Thai restaurant. There is no set menu, but rather a prix-fixe dinner, which is a 12-course tasting menu that the chef creates after consulting diners of their preferences. Pricy ($75.00), but well worth the money. This restaurant will really impress your date.
6. Tasty Thai. Located in Vernon Hills. Nothing fancy or unusual about this restaurant, but the food is good, and the service is great. It's also a bit rare to find a good ethnic restaurant in the far north suburbs, so this is somewhat of a jewel. Stick with standards - try their Pad Thai.