Good Places To Shop In Honolulu
What are the shopping locations you don't want to miss when in Honolulu? What makes them unique? Why should you shop there?
Of course, you’ll want to sample the local shopping scene while in Honolulu. Whether you’re a tourist or a local, shopping is something that just quite simply must happen. You need to bring your favorite family members and friends a taste of Hawaii when you return home. Here are some of the best places to shop in Honolulu, what they offer and where you can find them.
• Ward Center. This is a fairly new shopping center with some rare shops. You can find out more about this shopping center by calling 531-6411.
• Images International of Hawaii. This is an arts store in Ward Center. You can find all kinds of art work from traditional Japanese artwork, Hawaiian sculptures, and a gorgeous piece of artwork that is essentially gold-plated fans on panels.
• Ross Sutherland. This is a prominent men’s clothing store in Ward Center that you don’t want to miss.
• Willowdale Galleries. This store is full of incredible antiques. You can find everything from traditional Hawaiian dinnerware to more traditional Hawaiian antiques.
• Future Heirlooms Collectibles. This store is in the Ward Warehouse shopping center across the street from Ward Center. In the Future Heirlooms Collectibles store, you can shop for Asian pottery and ceramics and clothing from malaysia.
• Artists Guild. This shop boasts artwork from quite a few native Hawaiian artists. Most of the art have Hawaiian themes and can make great treasures to take back to the mainland with you. This store is also in the Ward Warehouse.
• Ala Moana Shopping Center. This Honolulu sight is the largest shopping center in Hawaii. They have all kinds of traditional and Hawaiian clothing and department stores, as well as some shops that are unique to Hawaii. You can call the center at 946-2811.
• Shirokaya. This is a store with a Japanese flair. There are plenty of Japanese and American products. This store is found in the Ala Moana Shopping Center.