The Golf Courses On Oahu
WHere are the best golf coursees on Oahu? How much can you expect to spend?
If you’re looking for a good place to play a round of golf, you’ve come to the right island. Here is a list of some of Oahu’s golf courses, listed by the most expensive first
• Mid Pacific Country Club. This club has a par 72 and costs $100 for a round of golf. But the scenery is amazing and exclusivity is at a prime. 266 Kaelepulu Dr., Kailua, HI 96734.
• Sheraton Makaha Resort. This club is generally for Sheraton guests, but anyone can play. It costs $85 for a round of golf and that price includes a cart. P.O. ox 896 Makaha Valley Road, Waianae, HI 96792.
• Turtle Bay Hilton and Country Club. This club costs about $70 for a round and is a par 72. P.O. Box 187, Kahuku, HI 96731.
• Oahu Country Club. The price for a round of golf here is $50 and it includes a golf cart. 150 Country Club Road, Honolulu, HI 96817.
• Honolulu Country Club. This course costs $35 for a round and is a par 73. A cart is included with your fee. 1690 Ala Puunalu Street, Honolulu, HI 96818.
• Hawaii Kai Championship Golf Course. This course also costs about $35 for a round and is also right in Honolulu. 8902 Kalanianaole Hwy., Honolulu, HI 96825.
• Pearl Country Club. This course allows you to get fees and a cart for only $28 and is a par 71. 98-535 Kanonohi St. Aiea, HI 96701.
• Hawaii Country Club. This course is a bargain at $17. Kunia Road, Kunia, HI 96759.
• Hawaii Kai Executive Golf Course. This course only has a par of 55, but you can get onto the course with a cart for $15. 8902 Kalanianaole Hwy., Honolulu, HI 96818.
• Ala Wai Golf Course. This course is quite a steal at $8 for a round of golf. It’s a par 70. 404 Kapahulu Avenue, HI 96851.
• Bay View Golf Center. This course offers a par 54 for $5. You can rent a cart for $1. 45-285 Kaneohe Bay Dr., Kaneohe, HI 96744.
• Kahuku Golf Course. This course is a nine-hole course and you can play it for only $3. It’s a par 35. P.O. Box 143, Kahuku, HI 96731.