Inexpensive Restuarants On Maui, Hawaii
Where are some good inexpensive restuarants on Maui, Hawaii? Where are they? How much do they cost?
There are plenty of good places to eat on the island of Maui. Here are some of those places that are good on the stomach, and good on the pocketbook, too.
• Kitada’s. This restaurant is in Makawao. It is low an atmosphere. But at this restaurant you can get plenty of great Hawaiian-cooked food. You want to eat here to get the best bowl of saimin in Maui.
• Paradise Fruit Company. This restaurant is in Kihei. You not only can get some great fruit here, but they have pretty good inexpensive sandwiches, as well.
• Picnics. This restaurant in Paia has some excellent home-cooked food. You can get a good quick meal that will get you ready for the rest of your day at an inexpensive price.
• Ma Chan’s. This restaurant in the Kaahumanu Shopping Center offers great prices and can give you a good meal.
• Silversword. This restaurant offers some great home-cooked meals at an inexpensive price.
• Mama’s Fish House. This restaurant in Paia is one of the favorite inexpensive seafood restaurants among the natives to Hawaii. This restaurant will supply you with an amazing meal, without the atmosphere of a finer dining restaurant. It’s worth checking out.
• The Grill and Bar. This is a very good restaurant just off the Kapalua Golf Course. You can get a wide array of meals here at a very affordable price.
• Erik’s Seafood Grotto. This restaurant in Kahana is some good eats, too. You can eat some very good seafood here at a good price.
• For some other good inexpensive restaurants, you can find them in abundance in the towns of Wailuku and Kahului. You really just need to walk down the streets and pick a good restaurant and check out their prices, and you really can’t go wrong.