Restaurants In Kailua And Kona, Hawaii
What are some good places to eat in Kailua and Kona, Hawaii? Why are they exceptional!
If you're looking for some good places to eat while on your visit to Kailua and Kona in the Hawaiian islands, you should really have no problem. Here is a listing of some expensive and inexpensive places to eat while you're visiting the towns.
• Hele Mai. This is a fine dining restaurant inside the Kona Hilton Hotel. It offers some of the best cooking in the Hawaiian islands, serving entrees like veal piccatta and curried chicken pineapple. Entrees range in price from
• La Bourgogne. This restaurant is a terrific fine French locale in Kailua. It's open every day but Sunday and serves entrees like veal in a mushroom and creamy white wine sauce and roast saddle of lamb. They range in price from $12-$25. This restaurant is five minutes from downtown on Route
• S.S. James Makee. This is a fancy restaurant that offers a maritime atmosphere. They serve filet mignon and teriyaki steak among their entrees. You'll pay $20-$40 per entree at this restaurant, which is located inside the
Kona Surf Hotel. 322-3411.
• Stan's Restaurant. This is one of the inexpensive restaurants you'll find in the area. It has a great atmosphere and price. All their entrees are under $10 and you're sure to find something on the menu that is appealing to your taste. This restaurant is in the Ocean View Inn. 329-1655.
• Tom Bombadill's. This restaurant offers reasonable food at a reasonable price. They've got pizza, fish, shrimp and chicken meals, and you can eat a good meal for under $5. This restaurant is off Alii Drive and oversees the tennis courts at the Hilton Hotel. 329-1292.
• Cousin Kimo's Restaurnat. This eatery offers some decent food. They offer food such as fresh seafood and island-grown vegetables. This is a great restaurant for sampling some home-grown food. You can eat well for under $7, and you can eat breakfast here for under $3. This restaurant is in the courtyard of Uncle Billy's in the Kona Bay Hotel. 329-1393.