Hot Dogs In Chicago
Here is a list of some places to get a great hot dog in Chicago.
Chicago is known for its great hot dogs. Here is a list of some places you can find them.
1. Superdawg Drive-In. Located on Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago, this is the last remaining restaurant in Chicago with carhop service. The hot dogs are fantastic, and the atmosphere, complete with two giant hot dog statues on the roof, is a lot of fun.
2. Hank's Franks. Hot dogs have come to Michigan Avenue! Great to take with you on a nice summer day as you stroll downtown towards Water Tower.
3. Gene & Jude's. Located in River Grove, this is a heavily atmosphere laden restaurant with terrific, very meaty dogs.
4. Parky's Hot Dogs. Located in Forest Park. This very small restaurant has a wonderful, authentic hot dog. Take it to go; there's not much room inside.
5. Gold Coast Dogs. With multiple locations throughout Chicagoland, this is probably the best-known hot dog place in town. Great hot dogs, great toppings. Give this place a try.