Fine Dining In Waikiki, Hawaii
Where are the best places to dine in Waikiki, Hawaii? What makes them unique? Where do you find these upscale places?
If you’re looking for some of Hawaii’s finest restaurants, look no further. They’re right there in Waikiki. Here are some of the finest places to eat in Waikiki, where you can find them, and how much you can expect to spend.
• Michael’s. This restaurant is created on Waikiki Beach. This is one of the best restaurants in Waikiki by many people’s standards. You can dine on the best French style of cooking while sampling the sight of the Waikiki sunset. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served here. Expect to pay $8-$15 for breakfast, $8-$20 for lunch, or $15-$30 for dinner per person. Michael’s can be found at the Colony Surf Hotel. 923-6552.
• Nick’s Fishmarket. This restaurant features some of the best food in Waikiki, as well. From the win list to the seafood to the soup and chicken, you’re sure to have an amazing meal. Expect to pay $8-$20 per entree. This restaurant is inside the Waikiki Gateway Hotel. 2070 Kalakaua. 955-6333.
• Sergio’s. Again, one of the best restaurants on the island, and undeniably the best Italian restaurants in Honolulu. Not only are the best ingredients used, but the presentation is unmistakable. Expect to pay $8-$20 per entree. 445 Nohonani. 926-3388.
• Colony Steak House. This restaurant is in the Hyatt Regency Hotel. They have great steak and fish. Expect to pay $8-$25 per entree. 2424 Kalakaua. 922-9292.
• Golden Dragon. This is one of the best Chinese restaurants on the island. It features an amazing decorative interior and equally amazing food. It’s open each night for dinner. 946-5336.
• Hy’s Steak House. This restaurant is gorgeous and serves gorgeous food. The interior is styled in the Victorian era. They offer a wide variety of foods, but by far the most popular is their steaks. 2440 Kuhio Avenue. 922-5555.
• Restaurant Suntory. This is a great restaurant featuring the best in Japanese cuisine. They specialize in sushi, teppanyaki, and shabu shabu. Their prices range from $10-$25 per entree. You can find this restaurant in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. 922-5511.