Accommodations On Oahu
What can you expect of the accommodations in Oahu? How much can you expect to spend?
There are places of all sizes, shapes, and expenses for you to stay at while you’re on your trip to Oahu. Here are some of them.
• Sheraton Moana Surfrider Hotel. This is Waikiki’s oldest and most extravagant hotel. They recently completed a $50 million upgrade. The Moana Hotel will bring you to turn-of-the-century Hawaii with a modern flair. Prices range from $145 to $260 a night.922-3111.
• Hawaiian Regent Hotel. This hotel has seen the likes of royalty. The hotel stands on the original site of Queen Liliuokalani’s summer cottage. This is the third largest hotel in Hawaii. And rates range from $110 to $380 per night.
• Manoa Valley Inn. This hotel is in Honolulu and is quite elegant. In fact, in the early 80's, the Manoa Valley Inn was listed on the National Register of Historic Places because it was one of the original bed and breakfasts on the island. Rates run from $80 to $150. 947-6019.
• The Pagoda Hotel. This hotel is a little bit away from the water, so it’s more reasonably priced. You can get a room with a refrigerator, stove and sink for about $55. More expensive rooms can run more than $100. 941-6611.
• The Waikikian Hotel. This hotel is not luxurious, but is full of Hawaiian Character. It’s near the Ala Moana Boat Harbor and is right next door to luxury hotels. Rates run from $75 to $135. 949-5331.
• Queen Kapiolani Hotel. This hotel is one of the best hotels for the money in Waikiki. It’s right next to the beach and prices range from $70 to $110. 922-1941.
• Honolulu Prince hotel. This hotel is also a good value. The Honolulu Prince offers condos and large apartments for you to enjoy during your stay. Prices range from $70 to $140.