How To Set Up A Fish Aquarium
Setting up a fish aquarium in your home? Here is a brief description of what you need.
A fish aquarium makes a wonderful addition to your home. I feel that they change the appearance of your home and are fun to have. There are a few things you need to know to set up your aquarium properly. Here is a list of things you will need when you begin to set up your aquarium.
1. First you need to decide what size tank you are going to use. There are many different styles to choose from, and many sizes.
2. A filter large enough for the aquarium you plan to use.
3. Gravel for the bottom of the tank.
4. Decoration for the aquarium that gives the fish something to hide and play in.
5. Check with your local pet store to see what types of treatment for your water they recommend.
These are basically all you will need to get an aquarium set up in your home. It is very simple to finish. Set your tank where you plan to keep it. Go ahead and put the gravel and decoration in place where you want them. Put the filter on the tank and turn it on. Pour your water in slowly and treat it at the same time.
I recommend you let the tank sit for about two weeks before you add fish. This gives the filter and medication time to do their job.