Kill and control those unwanted weeds and wildflowers from around your house and garden.
Tired of walking outside to enjoy your yard and seeing nothing other than weeds surrounding the trim of your home and garden? I have the perfect solution for you.
1. Cut or pull weeds as you normally would.
2. Take a small, or large (large is better for larger yards) spray bottle and fill 3/4 full of water. Fill the remaining 1/4 with NAME BRAND Clorox bleach (it is the only one that works for me).
3. Make sure you do not get too close to flowers, shrubbery, or anything else you want to keep beautiful in your yard.
4. Spray the bleach/water mixture evenly across the infested area, being cautious not to spray flowers, etc.
5. Allow to set over night.
6. Repeat this step for 7-10 days. (For best results, spray early in the morning or late in the afternoon, never midday.)
7. On the 11th day, water the entire area without using the bleach additive.
8. After this day, no more weeds should grow back in the treated area for at least 60-90 days. If a reoccurance should happen, repeat the steps above. It may be necessary to strengthen the amount of bleach you use.
Following these steps should help improve your yard and flower garden and help keep America beautiful!
(***CAUTION: Keep bleach and other cleansing products away from skin and children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact Poison Control Center or call your family physician***)