Grilled Potato Recipe
Try this delicious grilled potato recipe.
When the warmth and sunshine of spring and summer comes, the first thing I think of is firing up the grill. If you are like me, you absolutely love to grill. I experiment and come up with all sorts of delicious dishes. This is one of my favorite grilled dishes. Here is a list of what you will need:
1. A grill
2. A 5lb bag of russett potatoes.
3. Three sticks of butter.
4. Five yellow onions.
5. Black pepper
7. Aluminum foil
Now that you have everything you need, it is time to get started.
1. Peel and chop the russet potatoes, the same way as if you were going to fry them.
2. Dice the onions up into small pieces.
3. Take the aluminum foil and put the potatoes and onions on it. Make each packet a single serving.
4. Put a third of a stick of butter or margarine into each pack.
5. Put the desired amount of salt and pepper into the packs with the mixture.
6. Now that you have everything inside the aluminum foil place it on the grill. Turn the packets frequently to make sure they cook fully.
They take a while to cook on the grill, but once they are done you will be amazed at how delicious they are. If you like potatoes and love to grill, I am sure you will love this dish.