Fried Pork Chop Recipe
This fried pork chop recipe is for the entire meal...one that you will love.
Fried Pork Chops
4 center cut pork chops
5 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cups flour
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tsp seasoned salt
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
1. Heat oil in medium frying pan over high heat.
2. Dip pork chops in flour, covering completely.
3. When oil is heated, place pork chops in frying pan.
4. Cook on medium heat for 25 minutes or until pork chops are thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve hot.
Macaroni & Cheese
1 box macaroni and cheese dinner
8 slices american cheese
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 cup milk
4 cups water
1. Heat water to a boil over high heat in large pan.
2. Melt butter in microwave in bowl. Add milk and cheese powder included in macaroni box dinner. Mix well.
3. Add noodles to water when it is boiling and then boil noodles for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
4. Place noodle back in pan and add butter and milk mixture. Add cheese, and let melt into the noodles.
5. Simmer on low to thicken dish.
6. Serve hot.
1 can green beans
1 strip cooked bacon, crumbled
1 tbsp minced onion
Place all ingredients in medium pan. Simmer for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
1 cup self rising flour
1 cup cornmeal
1/4 cup white sugar
1 cup milk
1. Sift all dry ingredients until well mixed.
2. Preheat oven to 425.
3. Add egg and milk and mix well.
4. Place muffin liners in muffin pan and pour mixture into muffin cups, 2/3 full.
5. Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes or until top is golden brown
6. Serve with butter and honey.