Pecan Pie Recipe From Grandma
Looking for a good recipe for that all-time favorite of pecan pie? This one is sure to please.
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup corn syrup
1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
3 eggs, well beaten
1 cup pecans
1 unbaked pie shell
1. Mix sugar, syrup and butter; add eggs and pecans.
2. Fill unbaked pie shell with mixture.
3. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. Serve either cold or hot.
5. Top with unsweetened whipped cream if desired.
6. Serves 6-8.