Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Looking for a recipe to bring back memories of the way Grandma used to bake? Try this free easy recipe.
Oatmeal raisin cookies recipe
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup self rising flour
1 cup quick oats
2 cups raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375 and grease a baking sheet.
2. Cream sugars, butter, and vanilla in mixing bowl.
3. Add flour gradually, mixing well.
4. Add oats, then raisins.
5. Spoon dough onto baking sheets.
6. Bake for 8-10 until cookies are golden brown.
Serves 3 dozen