Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
A delicious and easy to follow oatmel cookie recipe
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 large egg
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter melted and cooled
1 teaspoon dark molasses
1/4 cup milk
2/3 cup chopped pecans
1. Heat oven to 350
2. Mix together oats, flour, cinnamon, and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
3. In another bowl mix together egg and sugar, add butter and continue mixing until completely mixed, then add molasses and milk and mix again, then add oat mixture and pecans.
4. Using a 2-ounce ice-cream scoop, scoop level measures of dough onto cookie sheet, spacing about 2 inched apart.
5. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes
6. After removing cookies let cool on cookie sheet before removing
Makes about 14 cookies