Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Tired of the old recipes for chocolate chip cookies? Try this oatmeal one...it's sure to please.
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup self rising flour
1 cup quick oats
1 lb chocolate chips
**For a variation of chocolate chips, add M&Ms chocolate candies.
1. Preheat oven to 375 and grease a baking sheet.
2. In mixing bowl, cream sugars and butter and vanilla.
3. Gradually add flour, mixing well.
4. Add oats, mixing well.
5. Add chocolate chips.
6. Spoon dough onto baking sheet with a tablespoon.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes and remove.
8. Let cool on baking rack.
9. Repeat until dough is all gone.
Makes 3 dozen.