Chocolate No Bake Cookies
Looking for a no bake recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth in a hurry? Try this easy recipe.
1 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup milk
2 cups quick oats
1 cup white sugar
1-3 tbsp cocoa, depending on preference for chocolatiness
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add milk, sugar and cocoa. Mix well.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil for 2 minutes, and remove from heat.
3. Immediately add oats. Mix well.
4. Spoon out onto baking sheet or waxed paper.
5. Let cool. The cookies will harden.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.