Fried Oysters Recipe
Making and cooking fried oysters doesnt have to be a difficult for you anymore, use the recipe here to save you time, burned oysters, and headaches.
Making fried oysters is one of the easiest dishes that anyone can do; the steps here will help you in the fixing of this, a simple and very tasty dish.
1. Get the following items: one container of oysters, one box seasoned flour mix for seafood, 5 tablespoons of butter, and a flat pan.
2. Drain the oysters of their fluid in the container. Get the flat pan on the stove at medium low heat, and put your 5 tablespoons of butter or margarine in it, and let it heat up, slowly.
3. Get a plastic container, fill it a little with the seasoned flour mix, and put your drained oysters in it. Coat the oysters with the seasoned flour mix, and put them into the heated pan.
4. Let cook for 15 minutes or until lightly brown, then using a flat spatula, flip oysters over carefully, and let fry on other side for 15 minutes, or until lightly brown.
5. Get off cooking pan, onto plate, and let cool.
6. Garnish on side with favorite condiment you like with oysters.