Chocolate Chunk Cookie Recipe
easy to follow rescipe, for the best chocolate chunk cookies
¾ Cup (1/2 Sticks Unsalted Butter, at room Temperature.
2 Large Eggs
¾ Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
2 ½ Cups All- Purpose Flour
½ Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
12 Ounces Bittersweet Chocolate cut into ½ - Inch Chunks
½ Teaspoon Almond Extract
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar until smooth.
3. Add eggs and almond extract and blend.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt and add to the mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chunks.
6. Using an individual ¼ measuring cup, scoop level measures of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, spacing then about 2 ½ inches apart.
7. Bake until the cookies are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Then place on a rack and let cool.