Good Morning Breakfast Pizza
Easy healthy breakfast recipe! Problems making something for breakfast that your children will eat that’s not sugar coated? Try this easy recipe for Breakfast Pizza
Good Morning Pizza
Do you find it hard to make something for breakfast that your children will eat that’s not sugar coated?
This is a fun Breakfast ideal, that the children will have as much fun making as eating.
This is also a great way to use leftovers…Veggies, chicken, Hamburger, any kind of used potato, tomato sauce, Salsa, Taco meat.
1. 1 - Thin Crust Boboli Pizza shell or individual shells.
2. 2 – Cups of your favorite Nonfat cheese or low fat cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, Colby, American, Parmesan).
3. 6 – Hard Boiled eggs chopped coarsely (remove yolks if you want to reduce your fat and cholesterol).
4. 1 – cup crumbled ham, bacon, sausage ( any meat will work, what ever you like)
5. 1 – cup of cooked potatoes (leftover baked potatoes work great) Chop into ½ inch cubes.
6. Salt and Pepper to taste.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place on the shell in order: 1 – cup of cheese, meat, potatoes, eggs, salt and pepper, remaining cup of cheese, Bake for 15 minutes, then cut into wedges and serve.