Recipe For Beef Stroganoff
Recipe for beef stroganoff: easy to follow recipe
3 oz of Margarine
4 ½ Pounds of ¾ inch Cubed Beef
2 Onions – Diced
¼ cup tomato Paste
1½ teaspoons of Garlic salt
½ Teaspoons Black Pepper
1 ½ Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
½ Gallon Beef Stock (Hot)
6oz All purpose Flour
1 cup Beef Stock (cold)
1 Small Can of Mushrooms
4 Cups of Sour Cream
1. Heat margarine until it starts to brown. Add beef. Cook until meat browns. Stir occasionally.
2. Coarsely chop onions. Add with tomato paste to meat. Cook until onions are transparent.
3. Add garlic salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce and hot beef stock to meat. Cover and simmer until meat is tender (Approximately 1 ½ Hour.)
4. Combine flour with cool beef stock. Strain into meat, Cook and stir until smooth.
5. Add mushrooms with their liquid. Add more salt, according to taste.
6. At serving time, bring stroganoff to boiling point. Turn off heat. Now you can either add sour cream to stroganoff, or add sour cream on top of stroganoff.
7. Serve over noodles or rice